Start the School Year off Right with "Back to School" Animated Lessons!
Getting back into the routine of a new school year can be a challenge, but we’ve created 12 special “Back to School” instructional animations featuring sign language to help students make a smooth transition into the new school year. Crafted by educators, the “Back to School” lessons are designed for Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade and include common core extension lessons, active learning tools, and practice exercises to provide a comprehensive tool to teach 12 vital school behaviors during the first 4 weeks of school.
We are so confident that you will be successful with these “Back to School” instructional animations that we are offering a free trial for 30 days! (offer expires September 12, 2014) Register for the free "Back to School" program today.
Learn about the "Back to School" program:
The 12 “Back to School” lessons include:
- Pay Attention When the Teacher is Teaching
- Keep Your Hands to Yourself
- Raise Your Hand and Wait to Be Called On
- Know Which School Supplies to Take Home
- Line Up Quietly
- Always Tell the Truth
- Respect Other People's Stuff
- Know How to Handle Bullying
- Be Quiet When Walking in the Halls
- Respect Others On the Playground
- Use Polite Words
- Ask the Teacher for Help
- Teaching and reinforcing appropriate proper behavior in children during the first weeks of school encourages better behavior throughout the entire school year.
- Children form emotional relationships with animated characters and children’s feelings about characters improve their learning.
- American Sign Language (ASL) is the language created and used by the Deaf in the United States, Canada, parts of Mexico, and some other parts of the world.
- Signs help everyone! Signs help children and adults understand and remember the concepts represented by words. Signs make learning a new word or concept easier.
Start your school year off right with the WonderGrove Learn "Back to School" animated lessons featuring sign language by Signing Savvy! The animations are a fun way for children to learn and practice sign language vocabulary, while specifically designed to fit well with an Early Childhood Curriculum - they are perfect for daily use in the home or classroom.