Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here is a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you cannot find the answer to your problem, feel free to contact us using the contact form.
- The website does not seem to be working on my computer. What are the computing requirements for Signing Savvy?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- I can't see the sign videos.
- It takes a long time for the video to play.
- I can’t hear sound when watching the videos.
- Is there a way to clear the pop-up suggestions or auto-complete feature when I search the Signing Savvy dictionary?
- How do I print signs? Printing of signs isn't working.
- I can't seem to login on the website.
- I can't seem to login on the mobile app.
- I login but the site keeps logging me out.
- I recently became a member but I do not seem to have access to the full member features.
- Can I use Signing Savvy anywhere?
- Can I share my Signing Savvy membership (account)?
- Do you have a recommendation program?
- Why is there a cost for Signing Savvy membership?
- Do you have larger videos of the signs?
- I can't find a sign.
- I think the Signing Savvy dictionary has the wrong sign for a word.
- How does the phrase builder work? Is it an interpreter that will translate English to ASL?
- There are multiple sign variations for the word I want to sign, how should I sign it, which variation should I use?
- I want to learn to sign. What is the best way to use Signing Savvy to learn sign language?
- What type of signs does Signing Savvy include? Does the Signing Savvy dictionary contain strictly American Sign Language (ASL)?