Terms of Service
This agreement is in effect as of July 26, 2011.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services,
products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly
(hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only
for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement,
and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information
about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the
registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You
agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login
information associated with any account you use to access our Resources.
Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your
- You are the only person authorized to use your user ID and password to access your account on the sign language resource. You shall not permit or allow other persons to have access to or use your user ID and password, except that you chose to provide that information to Signing Savvy technical support personnel in the course of providing technical assistance.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other
than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically
agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any
automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources,
including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or
connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our
Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we
may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities
conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog
comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, word lists, newsgroups,
product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand
that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of
these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these
tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal
responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By
posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as
mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise
distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any signingsavvy.com employees or representatives.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other
3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any
open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn't violate or
infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Signing
Savvy LLC, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide,
royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate,
publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and
applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does
not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process,
necessary in order to use our Resources. All information provided as part of
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Signing Savvy LLC and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide
are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not
represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Signing Savvy LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Signing Savvy LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on signingsavvy.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Signing Savvy LLC, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Signing Savvy LLC.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Signing Savvy LLC from our offices located in the
state of Michigan, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world.
As each country has laws that may differ from those of Michigan, by accessing
our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Michigan, without regard
to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International
Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website
and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Michigan, USA. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, SIGNING SAVVY LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Email: Use our Contact Form to send us an email.
Signing Savvy, LLC
2025 Central Park Drive #1009
Okemos, MI 48805