FAQ: Do you take Purchase Orders?
Yes, we take Purchase Orders.
If you are a school:
- Go to our Educational Institution page to create a Proposal / Quote and select “Purchase Order” as the Payment Method. Everything you should need to create a Purchase Order should be on the Proposal, including all of our contact information and the pricing for your order.
- Many schools require a W-9 Form when setting up new vendors in their system. As soon as you finish creating a Proposal in our system, we automatically email you a link to our W-9 Form.
- We are happy to provide a Sole Source Letter, if you need one. Just contact us.
We accept Purchase Orders from non-educational institutions.
- Go to our Non-Educational Institution page to create a Proposal to get started and select “Purchase Order” as the payment type.
We accept purchase orders for Bulk Orders.
- Go to our Bulk Membership page to create a Proposal to get started and select “Purchase Order” as the payment type.
We accept purchase orders for Public Libraries.
- Contact us for a quote for membership for Public Libraries. Public Library membership is unlimited for your library patrons and based on your library's circulation numbers.