FAQ: I’m an admin for our institutional account, but I don’t have membership access?
Since educational institutions and non-educational institutions often purchase a set number of membership seats, they often have specific people designated to use those seats. Frequently, the admin on the Signing Savvy account for the organization may be a billing contact, and may not be one of the people to whom the organization wants to give a seat. Therefore, we do not auto-assign a membership seat to the account admin from the seats purchased by the organization.
If you want to assign a membership seat to the admin, you may do that by following the steps below or by contacting us.
To Allocate Membership:
- Log into the Signing Savvy website.
- Click on “My Account” in the top, right corner.
- Scroll down to the “Institution Memberships” section and next to where it says your school name and click on "Manage Membership."
- To manage users or allocate seats, click on “Users”
- When you get to this page, there are three ways to allocate memberships. To allocate a membership to yourself, click on Connect Existing User and enter the email address associated with your Signing Savvy account (that you type when logging in). You will instantly be assigned a membership seat and have membership in your account.