Tips for Teachers: Sign Language Resources For Your Class
The start of this school year has been different for many teachers, with new challenges and new ways to deliver learning to students. Whether you are teaching online, in-person, or a hybrid method, our team is here to help teachers with sign language resources for your students and classes.
We’ve pulled together a Teacher Resources page with tips to help you add content from Signing Savvy to your classes, including:
- A getting started video that will walk teachers through the features of the site and explains how to use Signing Savvy with your classes.
- Videos on how to put tools from Signing Savvy into your Learning Management System.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of how to create and manage word lists of signs.
- A check list of tools to integrate into your class.
- Template letters you can use to send home to your students explaining that you are now using Signing Savvy in your class.
- Plus, many more tips for you on our new Teacher Resources page.