FAQ: Cancel a Savvy Tutoring or Savvy Chat Session
You may only cancel and request a refund for a scheduled one-on-one session 24 hours prior to the session to receive a full refund.
To cancel a session:
- Make sure you are logged into the Signing Savvy website.
- Go to https://www.signingsavvy.com/asloneonone
- Click on Show Scheduled Sessions (it is right under the ASL One-on-One Sessions title.)
- Next to the session you want to cancel, click on Cancel button.
- Confirm that you want to cancel the session.
You will receive a confirmation email at the end of the cancellation process.