Word List: RECIPE:French Toast Sausage Rolls
Created By: John @ Signing Savvy
This is an official Signing Savvy members-only word list. Since you are not currently a full member of Signing Savvy, you can only preview some of the features of this word list. Become a Signing Savvy Full Member to access all the word list features.
Member Tools (tutorial)
These are fun alternatives to the traditional sausage and frech toast.
What kid doesn't like their food all rolled up and ready to dip in syrup?
There are other versions you can do as well as you change out the sausage with peanut butter and bananas, or straweberries and cream cheese, or evern just a sweet cinnamon sauce and a frosting drizzle.
They are all delicios and fun to make and EAT!
10 slices of bread
1 tablespoon milk
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Flatten the slice of bread out with a rolling pin.
- Place the sausage at the edge of the bread and roll it up in the bread.
- Dip each roll-up in the egg mixture, and fry it in a pan either buttered or sprayed with cooking spray until golden brown.
- Drizzle with a little maple syrup!