Word List: RECIPE: Angel Bark or Peppermint Bark
Created By: Signing Savvy
This is an official Signing Savvy members-only word list. Since you are not currently a full member of Signing Savvy, you can only preview some of the features of this word list. Become a Signing Savvy Full Member to access all the word list features.
Member Tools (tutorial)
- MELT the WHITE CHOCOLATE and 2 TEASPOONS of vegetable OIL and then poor into the PAN.
- COOL in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until the CHOCOLATE has set.
- MELT the MILK CHOCOLATE and 1 TEASPOON of vegetable OIL
- Add to the PAN, then COOL in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or until the CHOCOLATE has set
- Add another layer of WHITE CHOCOLATE by MELTING the WHITE CHOCOLATE and adding it to the PAN.
- CRUSH the CANDY CANES
- SPRINKLE the CRUSHED CANDY CANES over the WHITE CHOCOLATE layer
- COOL in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until CHOCOLATE has set
- Remove Peppermint Bark from the PAN and BREAK into RECTANGLES.
See the full details of the recipe at A Taste of Koko.
See signs from the recipe in the word list below.