Word List: RECIPE: Christmas Wreaths
Created By: Signing Savvy
This is an official Signing Savvy members-only word list. Since you are not currently a full member of Signing Savvy, you can only preview some of the features of this word list. Become a Signing Savvy Full Member to access all the word list features.
Member Tools (tutorial)
- MELT MARSHMALLOWS and BUTTER
- Add GREEN FOOD COLOR to MELTED MARSHMALLOWS
- STIR CEREAL into MARSHMALLOWS (You can use Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, or another type of CEREAL. You can also optionally add shredded coconut during this step).
- Form mixture into CIRCLES so that they are in the shape of wreaths
- Decorate your wreaths with RED CANDY (For example: M&M’s, red hot’s, or licorice)
See the full details of the recipe at Recipe.com.
See signs from the recipe in the word list below.