Word List: RECIPE: Chocolate Covered Caramel Apples
Created By: John @ Signing Savvy
This is a member-created public shared word list. Since you are not currently a full member of Signing Savvy, you can only preview some of the features of this word list. Become a Signing Savvy Full Member to access all the word list features.
Member Tools (tutorial)
What celebrates Fall more than caramel apples covered in chocolate? These are AMAZINGLY good, fun to make and share!
Use green (granny smith) apples. They stay nice and crisp even under the layers of caramel and chocolate.
I used one of the carmel apple kits. They just make it really easy!
1. Wash and clean and dry the apples.
2. Stretch the room temperature carmel over the apple.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a coffee mug at 50% power in 1 minute intervals.
4. Stir well and dip!
5. Cool in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened completely.
6. Add another layer of chocolate of a different flavor.
7. Add "decorative sweets" like mini chips, M&M's, sprinkles to the last layer of chocolate while it is still wet.
8. Place back in the refrigerator to cool and harden.