Word List: RECIPE: Peanut Butter Reindeer / Rudolph Cookies
Created By: Signing Savvy
This is an official Signing Savvy members-only word list. Since you are not currently a full member of Signing Savvy, you can only preview some of the features of this word list. Become a Signing Savvy Full Member to access all the word list features.
Member Tools (tutorial)
This word list goes with the blog article Cooking Up Language with Signs: Peanut Butter Reindeer / Rudolph Cookies.
- package of peanut butter cookie dough or box mix (plus any additional ingredients needed for cookie dough if using a box mix)
- candy eyes
- M&M candy (for noses)
- pretzels - either plain, white chocolate (also called crème or cream), or yogurt covered (for antlers)
- Shape your peanut butter cookie dough on the pan in more of a triangle shape, rather than a circle. This will give you a nice face of a reindeer.
- Bake the cookies as directed.
- As soon as they are out of the oven, decorate your reindeer cookies. Add the candy eyes, M&M candy noses (use red for Rudolph!), and pretzels for antlers.